You’ll literally can’t even when you give this chia seed pudding a try. It’s creamy, full of chocolate-goodness and tastes ah-mazing. It keeps well in a mason jar for a few days and admittedly I’ve brought this to work for both breakfast and lunch on a few too many occasions. Plus it’s 100% vegan and customizable to your taste (hint: add some coconut on top, you’re welcome).
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Toppings such as raspberries, mangos, coconut, cashews, etc.
- One – Combine all ingredients except optional toppings into container with a tight seal.
- Two – Give the container a good shake. You may need to open the container and use a spoon to ensure chia seeds do not get stuck in the corners of your container.
- Three – Refrigerate at least one hour or overnight. Add any toppings just prior to serving.
Sam is a YYC based blogger and foodie with a passion for breakfast-for-dinner, shopping local and taking her pup to dog parks. Find her on Instagram at @sugarandsam or at her blog http://sugarandsamblog.com
Photo credit: Nayla Chamoun Photography