We are so stoked to have you applying to be a vendor at our first ever YYC Girl Gang Market. We are all about empowering, teaching and supporting girl bosses in the city and we thought there’s no better way to do that other than a market! So voila. Smash together Valentines and gals and what do you get? GALENTINES!
The Galentines market will be held on Sunday, February 12th, 2017 and will be open to the public from 10am to 5pm with a $3 cash entrance fee at the door (kids 12 and under are free).
All applications will go through a jurying process. This means we’ll review and vote on each application before deciding who gets in. Applications are open from November 30th to December 15th, and we will email everyone about the status of their application by January 6. If you haven’t heard from us, check your spam filter!
Fees are $150 for a 6 x 6′ space without a table OR $165 for a 6 x 6′ space with a table.
Some things to note if you’re accepted into the market:
- There are no refunds if you need to cancel.
- You will be required to submit payment and a vendor contract by January 20th.
- You must donate one item for our door prize giveaways.
- We will provide you with a graphic you can use to promote the market on social media.
- There will be a Facebook event listing, please share it with your friends and family.
- Vendors will be allowed to load in from 8:15am to 9:45am, no earlier or later.
- Vendors must be set up by 9:45am.
- Tear down starts at 5pm (no earlier) and must be completed by 7pm.